Worry not, those of you who were fretting uncontrollably because I removed my Busted Ts hoplink. As you can see, it's back **long, relieved exhale** (can't find it? Well, you just created a fun little game for yourself, didn't you? It's called "Find the Busted Ts hoplink" and you're the only player. First prize: 5 seconds of lost life. Start when ready.).
Why do I have a Busted Ts hoplink, you ask? Great question, Wolf. I have this little doohickey on my site in the hope that, in your infinite boredom or quest to spend hard-earned money on mildly amusing summer apparel, you click on it and buy something, ultimately earning me a piddling commission and, thus, enabling me to pay off my school loans before I'm able to cash in my 401k without penalty. So, please, feel free to order away. Or, better yet, forward my blog on to everyone you know so THEY will buy tons of witty t-shirts with such sayings as "Reunite Pangaea" or "Vandelay Industries." Because you NEED another witty t-shirt...
(Side note: upon completing the word "doohickey" I was fully prepared to see that little colorful line pop up underneath indicating a misspelling. But, nay, that is EXACTLY how "doohickey" is spelled, apparently. Who knew?!)
To be honest, I'm not even sure that clicking on the link results in ANYTHING for me whatsoever. I have a sneaking suspicion that Busted Ts is benefiting from my free advertising and laughing all the way to the bank. If I find out that Busted Ts has mysteriously broken into the Forbes 100, my suspicions will be confirmed and I will be expecting a thank you note and a free t-shirt saying "I helped Busted Ts get into the Forbes 100 and all I got was this lousy, witty t-shirt. Damn."
But, seriously, really like this one: http://www.bustedtees.com/playerhater
And this one: http://www.bustedtees.com/blowme
If I click on my own link, will I cause a rift in the space-time continuum? Like crossing proton pack streams, Ghostbuster-style?? I will be looking into this.
No comments:
Post a Comment