I recently emailed
Busted Tees asking to be one of their t-shirt models. Actually, it was more of a rant than a request. Nevertheless, I told them to check out my blog for examples of my t-shirt posing expertise (if you weren't aware, I have extensive t-shirt posing experience. Mostly posing to myself, in front of my mirror. And, by "mostly," I mean "only."). Busted Tees, I present to you...the posedown:
 |
| Pensive. |
 |
| Can I get you a drink? |
 |
| I call this pose Cap'n Awesome. Or, simply, "BOOM." |
 |
| No, seriously, I'm not advertising for 2nd Ave. Deli...though they are SICK good. |
|
There you have it, Busted Tees, my t-shirt posing resume. As you can see, I wear a t-shirt like a t-shirt is meant to be worn...with heart. I eagerly await your response.
No comments:
Post a Comment