Busted Ts Ad

Monday, January 24, 2011

Class meets Ass

It can be a truly jarring experience when certain emotions collide.  Revulsion and intrigue, however, go together like peas and carrots.  And I felt a healthy mix of both when I learned of this salacious libation, Ron de Jeremy.  Coined "The adult Rum" and hailing from Panama, this new spirit is the doing of Master Distiller Francisco "Don Pancho" Fernandez and is seven years in the making.  It boasts a flavor profile of oak, fruit, spices, vanilla and raw sugarcane  Says the site, "The finish is elegant and long."  HEYO!

While the best part about this rum may yet turn out to be its label--featuring Ron Jeremy's big ol'...HEAD (what'd you think, you dirty birdy you)--the first batch is being sold as numbered collectors' bottles and can be reserved HERE (click the "I WANT ONE" badge at bottom right).

And, unlike its namesake, I'm pretty sure you won't need to use protection before taking this one in...

Drink on!


2 comments: