Friday, March 4, 2011
This. Is. My. BOOMSTICK!!
If you're achin' for some UK love, tune your interwebdials into the The Boomstick Show! This podcast combines techno mashups, current events, occasional discussions of the fashion implications of anal probing, and of course, the witty repartee you'd expect from one of the Queen's finest.
Go to http://theboomstickshow.wordpress.com/ to start streamin' immediately Specifically, tune in to today's show (3/4/11) where the goodly host mentions YOURS TRULY at some point about 10 min or so into the show...which officially makes me a worldwide internet sensation, if I understand correctly the rules of internet celebrity. Next stop, becoming white-scribbled picture fodder for Perez Hilton! Please, please, no pictures...
Happy Friday, World!
PS - Daft Punk rules.
PPS - Ok, I've really only heard "Around the World." But THAT song is deck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, this is the first Podcast i've ever listed to ... but dude, I'm confused. I just listened to 10 minutes of techno music, then listened to some dude tell me about his colonoscopy ... then back to 5 more minutes of weird techno. What kind of F'ed up show is this??
ReplyDeleteSure after 15 minutes he finally mentions your buzz cut (which i wish you luck on of course), but this show is well ... annoying. How did you get in his show anyways?
Wait...wait...whoa...hold up....
ReplyDeleteThat was your first podcast??????
We need to talk.