Last Saturday was the big
St. Baldrick's shave-a-thon. Was a great turnout and the event raised a ton o' cash--THANK YOU, drunk people of DC! I underwent a pretty drastic transformation, going from
heavily hirsute to brutally bald over the course of a few minutes. Hmmm...from tremendous growth to barren fields...kind of like Nicholas Cage's career? Ooooooo! ZING! Buuuuuuuuurn. (sike...love you, Cage. But, seriously, stop going bankrupt.)
Observe the worm going into its cocoon and becoming...an even balder worm:
 |
| Quite the beast. Kinda like an emo Darth Vader. |
 |
| Ahhh! Don't get too close...it bites!! |
 |
| Yes...they managed to find a scalp under that rug. |
 |
| Boom. |
Now my head is cold, my jaw is warm, and I look kind of like a young
Obadiah Stane. While I don't think the look is a permanent fixture, I kinda dig it and think I'll keep it around for a short while (I can
feel The Wife scowling at me from where ever she is right now). Definitely ups my street cred (previously clocked at "-8") . I was opening the door to walk into an Einstein Bagels the other day when a middle-aged gentleman was trying to exit at the same time. He glanced up at me, a frightened look came over his face, and he backed away from the door. I held it open, smiled, and beckoned him through. Then had a lil' chuckle to myself.
Yeah, definitely not losing the look for a while...
 |
"I WISH my beard was youthful
and brown like JFro's..." |
Only JFro can make reference to an awesome movie like Iron Man and flop-ola like Beastly in the same post. You my good man are a true gentleman and scholar.
ReplyDeleteAnd that catch is why I love you, man.
ReplyDelete