Busted Ts Ad

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hero of the Day - Ali Velshi

The Velsh, via CreativeCommons
Famed CNN anchor and chief spokesperson for HIFSA (Hair Is For Suckas Association) Ali Velshi officially became the biggest celebrity with whom I have ever communicated yesterday after he not only retweeted my St. Baldrick's video to all of his followers, but personally responded to one of my tweets.  I got a little faklempt.

Good Sir Velshi, I salute you.  Some may refer to you as the HAIRLESS PROPHET OF DOOM (which, for the record, is possibly the coolest nickname for which one could strive...aside from "Gooch"), but I like to think of you as a beacon...

...a beacon of skull-refracted light...

...sending out a message of to the droves of like-craniumed wanderers looking for a sign of calm amidst a raging sea of ignorant and foolhardy well-coiffed scoundrels!!!

That message: Rock the Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment