Awesome times 10, people. I mean, it's not like they have a BAD video to their name. True to form, this one carried on the tradition of innovation, creativity, and...well, ODDness. I don't know with whom I'm more impressed, the band members or the dogs. With all that action going on, you'd think the dogs would start going bananas, barking like drunk Lindsay Lohans and leaving stinky trails of urine all over the set (the dogs, that is, not Lindsay. FROBlog can neither confirm nor deny any tendency by Ms. Lohan to leave stinky urine trails through the sets of her movies. NOT putting it past her, though...** "glug glug" hand motion **...).
In fact, I pose the question to you:
With whom are you more impressed: THE BAND or THE DOGS?
Answer in the "POST A COMMENT" box below!
And for your continued viewing pleasure: Ping Pong Tips from OK Go!
A new follower...
ReplyDeleteI thought the dogs were most impressive...
But I also think there is a lot of camera trickery going down...
Those tricksters!
@Jason
ReplyDeleteThere is no camera trickery involved AT ALL! :D
Its all one take...awesome right?