*sigh*
I don't even want to talk about it...
But I'm going to. Because I have a blog. And that what bloggers do.
Ravens lost. CHECK!
Dallas lost. CHECK!
Pittsburgh won. CHECK!
Redskins? ...
Well, does "screwed the pooch" cover it??? I mean, I'm pretty sure we were playing like champs and had a 17-point lead at ONE point in the game. Portis, with a meager 33 yards but a back-slap-worthy 2 TDs, finally came out to play. Santana had a handful of good catches, going 10 for 13. The Defense was doing there thing...for a while there, at least. WE WERE PLAYING WELL--which, unfortunately, isn't something I've been able to say with any confidence about my team as of late.
But then, like Friendster and communism, an encouraging start took a turn for the worse. A couple botched passes and a rather unfortunate field goal miss in overtime (THANKS, Gary Kubiak) helped seal the deal. And what looked like a promising victory ended up putting the Hogs 1 and1 for the sixth time in 11 seasons (thank you, Dan Steinberg). *sigh*
And that's all I'm saying about it.
Btw, why is Andre Johnson so good? It's almost not fair. They should give him a handicap...like, I dunno, make him play with a live porcupine in his pants. Knowing Johson, I'm sure he'd still land a few TDs...but HOT DAMN those victory dances would put MC Hammer to shame!
Johnson is a beast, he reminds me more of Jerry Rice than anyone else I've seen so far.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what was so encouraging about the start of communism…
ReplyDelete