Blogs are DUMB.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I started this blog. Having publicly blog-bashed for many a year now, I was naturally hesitant to start my own. After all, who really blogs, really? C'mon...who are these quasi-anonymous narcissists, spouting worthless drek atop their e-soapboxes, taking up valuable space on my intertubes? And, furthermore, who takes the time to READ this crap?? So many questions...so much confusion...oh my aching head...
But, taking a page out of the "don't knock it until you try it" book (Harper Publishing, 1973, $24.99 USD), I have decided to throw caution to the wind and dive headfirst into the world of electronic verbal diarrhea that is blogging to see what all the fuss is about. If you'd like to join me on the journey, I welcome your viewership with open arms. If not, well, you'll probably be better off! Either way, if you're reading this now, WELCOME TO THE FROBlog :)
No, I do not expect to garner a staunch following like so many of the Perez Hiltons and TMZs of the world. I fully expect my core audience to consist of my wife, Mom, and sister and, damn it, I'm ok with that (God bless you three. God...bless...you....). Besides, I'm sure a majority of postings from now until the end of July will be anger-fueled rants about how the Bar exam is actually DESIGNED to suck out one's will to live...and if you're not a lawyer, ex-law student, or a sadist with a general disregard for the well-being of your fellow man...well, it might not exactly hit home with you.
But, hey, here's to trying something new. Raise a glass! Or at least an eyebrow. The FROBlog has arrived!
Here's to you,
JFro
Not only am I a sadist with a general disregard for the well-being of your fellow man, but I do indeed love your colorful look on life. Hello JFro!
ReplyDelete