That's right...you heard correctly. My new phone and I are so blissfully happy together, we have decided to run off and get hitched! Apologies to all our friends who would have liked to attend, but it just had to be this way. What can I say...Love works in mysterious ways...
Ok, so maybe that's not exactly true. Though I do love my new iPhone to, perhaps, an unhealthy degree, my heart remains with my lovely Wife (though I'm starting to think she and iPhone are having a fling behind my back). I just wanted to test out my blogability with the new device, and it looks like it's working just fine. Does this mean I've finally earned my 21st century merit badge?!
I love this phone...
Be careful my friend :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.explosm.net/comics/2091/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhoops...experimenting with adding/removing posts....
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks, bud, I'll be sure to watch out :)
So, although I can't share in the iPhone sexual bliss you so clearly have taken on ... I did upgrade my phone as well this weekend. I've always been a phone guy, and although I'm impressed with your iPhone4-iness, I definitely challenege you to a phone off with my new HTC Evo. This think is ridiculously smarter than me already, I'm a bit concerned it will mutinize and take over the world.
ReplyDelete