Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Arlan Parks.
Arlan Parks: Thank you for choosing Sears. My name is Arlan. How may I assist you?
Jason: We have been waiting since 8am for a service technician to come to our house and no one has come all day.
Arlan Parks: Hi Jason.
Jason: That is 10 hours of wasted time.
Arlan Parks: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
Arlan Parks: I will be happy to check and help you with the information about that.
Arlan Parks: In order to assist you better, may I have your phone number beginning with the area code along with your e-mail address please?
Jason: An entire day of work and pay.
Jason: ***-***-**** (phone number)
Arlan Parks: Thank you.
Jason: We are unbelievably disappointed in and insulted by Sears' lack of customer service and accountability.
Jason: Email is **************@gmail.com
Arlan Parks: I checked and see that the service for your refrigerator was scheduled on 04/23/2012 from 8:00 AM from 12:00 PM.
Jason: We have called numerous times throughout the day and were told we'd be called back periodically. We didn't receive ONE call.
Jason: That is correct.
Jason: But no one has come in the past 10 hours.
Arlan Parks: Jason, this does not at all excuse the fact that you had to wait. I am truly sorry for the lack of assistance that you have received.
Arlan Parks: Jason, I will go ahead and sent a message to the routing team and they will call you at the soonest.
Jason: That is what we have been told all day.
Arlan Parks: I will also go ahead and raise a complaint against this.
Arlan Parks: I request you to wait for the technician to wait for some more time and they will call you shortly and get the service done.
Jason: I would appreciate that...my time is just as valuable as anyone else's and it is a shame Sears does not recognize that.
Arlan Parks: We strive to provide our customers with prompt and accurate service in response to their individual situations. High-quality and accurate Customer Service is our foremost priority. We are working diligently to improve our internal systems and training programs.
Arlan Parks: Is there anything else with which I can help you today?
Jason: Well, to be honest, I'd like to know how I am to be compensated for the hours and hours I've spent needlessly waiting for a technician to arrive when I could have been working?
Arlan Parks: Jason, our routing team is in process to arrange the service for your refrigerator and I apology for the inconvenience caused to you so far.
Arlan Parks: I am happy to standby and wait for a few more moments.
Jason: That's good to hear...however, that should have happened between 8am and 12pm this morning. Now it's 6 hours later.
Arlan Parks: I can understand you concern, Jason.
Arlan Parks: Please wait for the technician to arrive and get the service done.
Jason: Again, I appreciate that, Arlan. However, I would like to know if SEARS does, in any way, respect the fact that I have wasted an entire workday--where I could have been earning money, mind you--waiting for a repairman to show without so much as a call-back from dispatch telling us when we should realistically expect anyone to arrive.
You have been connected to Arlan Parks.
Arlan Parks: Thank you for choosing Sears. My name is Arlan. How may I assist you?
Jason: We have been waiting since 8am for a service technician to come to our house and no one has come all day.
Arlan Parks: Hi Jason.
Jason: That is 10 hours of wasted time.
Arlan Parks: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
Arlan Parks: I will be happy to check and help you with the information about that.
Arlan Parks: In order to assist you better, may I have your phone number beginning with the area code along with your e-mail address please?
Jason: An entire day of work and pay.
Jason: ***-***-**** (phone number)
Arlan Parks: Thank you.
Jason: We are unbelievably disappointed in and insulted by Sears' lack of customer service and accountability.
Jason: Email is **************@gmail.com
Arlan Parks: I checked and see that the service for your refrigerator was scheduled on 04/23/2012 from 8:00 AM from 12:00 PM.
Jason: We have called numerous times throughout the day and were told we'd be called back periodically. We didn't receive ONE call.
Jason: That is correct.
Jason: But no one has come in the past 10 hours.
Arlan Parks: Jason, this does not at all excuse the fact that you had to wait. I am truly sorry for the lack of assistance that you have received.
Arlan Parks: Jason, I will go ahead and sent a message to the routing team and they will call you at the soonest.
Jason: That is what we have been told all day.
Arlan Parks: I will also go ahead and raise a complaint against this.
Arlan Parks: I request you to wait for the technician to wait for some more time and they will call you shortly and get the service done.
Jason: I would appreciate that...my time is just as valuable as anyone else's and it is a shame Sears does not recognize that.
Arlan Parks: We strive to provide our customers with prompt and accurate service in response to their individual situations. High-quality and accurate Customer Service is our foremost priority. We are working diligently to improve our internal systems and training programs.
Arlan Parks: Is there anything else with which I can help you today?
Jason: Well, to be honest, I'd like to know how I am to be compensated for the hours and hours I've spent needlessly waiting for a technician to arrive when I could have been working?
Arlan Parks: Jason, our routing team is in process to arrange the service for your refrigerator and I apology for the inconvenience caused to you so far.
Arlan Parks: I am happy to standby and wait for a few more moments.
Jason: That's good to hear...however, that should have happened between 8am and 12pm this morning. Now it's 6 hours later.
Arlan Parks: I can understand you concern, Jason.
Arlan Parks: Please wait for the technician to arrive and get the service done.
Jason: Again, I appreciate that, Arlan. However, I would like to know if SEARS does, in any way, respect the fact that I have wasted an entire workday--where I could have been earning money, mind you--waiting for a repairman to show without so much as a call-back from dispatch telling us when we should realistically expect anyone to arrive.
**at this point my response was cut off as Arlan, apparently, ended the chat abruptly**
Arlan Parks: Thank you for choosing Sears Chat. Have a pleasant evening.
Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
Arlan Parks: Thank you for choosing Sears Chat. Have a pleasant evening.
Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
Dear Mr. Froehlich:
ReplyDeletePlease accept our sincere apologies for the manner in which your refrigerator repair appointment has been handled. This is not the type of service that you deserve or the type of service that Sears has long been known for. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle situations start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into your refrigerator repair issue and offer our assistance to help resolve this matter. We want to make sure that everything that can be done for you has been done.
At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator repair was set up under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Jason Froehlich) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
Thank you,
Susan R.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
UPDATE: Contrary to their email address, searscares@customerservice.sears.com, SEARS CUSTOMER SUPPORT STILL DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.
ReplyDeleteSears called, we told them the problem, they refused to discuss any compensatory resolution. Thanks again, Sears Customer Support...way to make the consumer feel appreciated.
My wife and I have also been loyal Sears customers. Given our last Kenmore washer/dryer lasted 19 years and a garage/shred full of Craftsman tools, its been a family tradition. Seven months ago, purchased new washer and dryer and watched a dysfunctional company at work: sales doesn't communicate with the warehouse which refuses to communicate with those who deliver product. In short, heartburn and missed delivery appointments. Surprisingly, the washer broke and witnessed the same travesty again. Repairman shows up a week later without the diagnosed part. Orders part, but it never arrives at our home. A week later, find part won't ship for a month. To their credit, Sears offers to replace washer machine, but just like seven months ago, they make delivery appointments they fail to follow up on. We call "Customer Service" and they can't seem to communicate with the warehouse or the delivery entity. My Kenmore Complaint Record is 6376280. Yes I've contacted smsupport@searshc.com and still have to visit the Laundromat.
ReplyDeleteHear that, Anon. Might have to start a support group...
ReplyDelete