Busted Ts Ad

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mixed Bag

-MD Gov. Martin O'Malley signed a bill today that legalized possession and use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.  It did NOT, however, legalize shops in which one can buy the marijuana (like those in CA).  And shady-ass dealers with guns everywhere let out a cheer!  *sigh*  Btw, hear me now: BUY STOCK IN Frito-Lay IMMEDIATELY.  As more and more states sign similar laws legalizing use and sale of marijuana, we step closer to full-on legalization.  And when that happens, you know what comes next: CHEETOS-CITY, BABY!!!  Just a matter of time, mark my words.

-If you haven't watched The Kennedys, get on it.  Great mini-series.  Barry Pepper is sick as Bobby K.  Discuss.

-All I'm saying, penis-enlargement spam, is that if I would ever consider lengthening the Lil' General, I'd probably go with a doctor that uses proper grammar in his advertisements.  Just sayin'.

-This SUCKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment