Great few days in Amsterdam. What seemed at first to be a completely wild, untamed, intimidating city now feels like a manageable, comfortable place to live/visit. With the everpresent odor of hers truly, Mary Jane, wafting through the air, of course.
But, the time has come to move eastward toward that magical land of Praha, as the kids call it. We're taking an overnight sleeper train, which should be interesting, to say the least. I told Jaime I feel just like Tony Curtis in "Some Like It Hot"...except without the whole crossdressing thing. Of course, the day is still young...
Updated 'Dam pics - http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/jasonf44/Honeymoon%202010 (will have to cut and paste this one till i get to a computer. Hopefully this will work...having issues with my pic posting recently. They might be wildly out of order and possibly include some from Prague and Vienna...not sure yet. Again, I blame her
Majesty the Queen. Respectfully, of course).
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment