Busted Ts Ad

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eh...I've seen better...

Today was VATICAN DAY!  (kind of like "Field Day" in Elementary School, except instead of running relay races and getting that eagerly-awaited popsicle, you walk through hall after hall of priceless art displays, visit, arguably, the greatest house of prayer in all of Catholicism, and spend the day engulfed in a warm cloud of holiness and divinity.)  Jai and I rocked His Popeness' domain for a good 6 hours...in that time, we snapped tons of pictures, saw some of the most incredible works of art we have ever encountered, and The Wife got pooped on by a pigeon.  All in all, a well-rounded day!  Capping off our honeymoon sightseeing with a quick romp to the Pantheon, we returned to the hotel a bit weary but enriched and satisfied (especially after stopping off for a double scoop of gelati).  For now, I'm off.  A big plate of pasta is calling my name from afar...

VATICAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment